lundi 2 février 2009

Belgium Cup, first victory for the Sky !


Last week I was in Belgium for a 2 days indoor comp organised by the Belaey's family.
The sections was similar with the world cup of last year.

The first day wasn't that good for me, it was quite hard to get back the race feeling after so long (nothing serious since the last world cup in September). I finished with one more point than Kenny and 5 less than Dani.
The second day was almost perfect with one point in the first lap and the 2 next with 0.
I really felt the bike perfectly.

I won the general competition with 26 points, Kenny had 46 points, Dani was 3rd and Guillaume Dunant 4th


Big up to Ali C who made really cool moves on his 1499 and off course to Kenny for the great job done to organise this competition.

1 commentaire:

David G. a dit…

Congratulations for your first victory of the year! hope you the best for the next comps!