mercredi 10 juin 2009

Franck Martini

I am really proud to annonce you that Franck Martini (sportserveur) will be my new coach. He will do his best to increase my performances on riding, physical preparation, minding, dietetic and he will also become my manager.
It won't be easy to get back the titles, and especialy the world championship but we will do our best and won't focus only into the 09 season. We are plenty of projects and hope that it will serve trials, koxx and all our supporters.
Finaly I want to thank Michael Bouget for the really great job done to me about my physical preparation since the last world championship untill today. Big up !

Je suis super fier de vous annoncer que Franck Martini va devenir mon nouveau coach. Il va faire le max pour tirer mes perfs vers le haut en trial, physiquement, mentalement et au niveau diététique; et aussi me manager.
Ca ne sera pas facile de récupérer les titres, et en particulier le championnat du Monde mais on fera le max, et puis nous ne nous focalisons pas uniquement sur la saison 09. On a plein d'idées, en espérant qu'elles poussent le trial, Koxx et tous ceux qui croit en nous !
Pour conclure je voudrais remercier Michael Bouget pour le super boulot qu'il a fait pour ma prepa physique depuis le dernier mondial et jusqu'à aujourd'hui. Big up !

Aucun commentaire: