vendredi 29 mai 2009

Swiss cup


Last week end I was in La Tour de Scay (near Besançon in France) for a round of the Swiss cup. Many good riders was there : R Keller, S Moor, his sister Karin (big big up for riding the elite sections !), L Braun, M Mrohs, S Hoffmann, Morgan Remy... As usualy Alain Remy (the person who made the sections at all k124 days) made a perfect job with 2 different competitions. The saturday pure old school natural sections, it was really cool to ride (back) this kind of sections : wet rocks, no grip, no flat places, no huge move but necessity to be at the perfect place before any move... I ride so so, my feelings was good but I made many mistakes.
The sunday it changes completly with a world-cup-final-style sections, big rocks, big move, long sections ! I feel better again on the bike than the day before but I made more mistakes too, I have almost been bitten by Momo Remy, who really impressed me !

It has been an awesome week end and finished so f....... tired !
Thanks a lot to the Tour de Scay crew !

Aucun commentaire: