mardi 19 mai 2009

World cup round 2


This last sunday took place the second round of the world cup in Heubach, Germany.
I finished 3rd again. This is an other deception because like last time all start very well during the quaification. I think that I have to be able to keep my regular level during the final, what I didn't do those last 2 times because of the stress probably. After a very very bad first lap (I was 5th) the things start to become a bit better, I think that I found the state of mind I need for the coming competition, more focused on what I have to do on the bike, without giving too much place to my opponents' results, the count of the points and stuff.
I can't wait for the next round to come, I hope that I will be much better and I guess that I am starting to feel good things.
This time Kenny won so with 2 differents winner all is possible for me for the general result of the world cup.
"I will be back !"

1 commentaire:

pelpel27 a dit…

bonjour vincent hermance tout d'abord bravo pour tout ce que tu fait t un mec genial je voulait te dire que je suis un grand fan je connait t vidéos par coeur jaimerai bocou te rencontré sa vraiment mon reve de pouvoir te voir et essayé ton vélo jaimerazi aussi m acheté un vtt koxx mai jai pas les moyens ecoute si tu veu bien je te laisse mon numéro sa me ferai enormement plaisir qu on discute 0662851676