mardi 7 juillet 2009

Happy birthdays !

This last week end was also my dad and his best friend Philippe's birthday. For this occasion I weared at the world cup the british gp style jersey to be with them even far from the party.
I didn't made me a winner but it permited me to spend a pure week end even missing the fiesta !
And public excuses to my brother : Sorry for saying happing birthday 1 day too late !

Ce week end il y avait aussi l'anniversaire de mon paternel et de son meilleur pote Philippe. Pour marquer le coup j'ai porté leur t-shirt british gp style pour etre avec eux meme loin de la fete.
Ca ne m'a pas fait gagner mais ça m'a permis de passer un pur week end meme moin de la soirée.
Et voici des excuses publics à mon fréro : Désolé de t'avoir feter ton anniv' avec un jour de retard.

Aucun commentaire: