mercredi 25 août 2010

Urban Trial in Cahors

This week end took place the Urban Trial in Cahors.
One of the most beautiful event in the moto trials scene.
For this year the organisation there made me a really nice gift ! They asked me to invite some top riders to make a competiton the Saturday night. The sections was really nice, we also tested a new system called open free (you have to pass gates to get points). This was really cool to see every one rides the obstacles he wanted without passing the evening to see riders put dabs to grab the bikes to the top of the obstacles. Benito won, I took the second place, Abel the third and Kenny the fourth. Good thing for me to finish first 26'' rider for the last competiton before the Worlds.
Thanks a lot, really, to Didier Valade, Bernard Estripeau, the riders there (Kenny, Benito, Abel, Ion, Marc Caisso, Andrei, Aurel, Sylvain ), the moto riders who enjoyed our performance and of course all the public.
The Sunday I made some shows in the moto sections and before the awards.
That was a week end !

Check out the helmet that Franck customised me. I now ride with Cantonna, Rossi, Tyler Durder and Ali close to my brain, could be helpfull for the vibes !!!


Aucun commentaire: